About the Course: so you’ve finished your play and plan to submit it to a theatre, a producer or a playwriting competition. But before you fire it out on all cylinders, you’ll need to make sure it’s in absolutely perfect shape. The final polish up of your script is crucial in making your script stand out from the crowd and ensuring it’s definitely ready to leave the comfort of your computer and (hopefully!) find a new home on the stage!
- Is your script really ready to submit?
- Who should you submit your script to?
- What to send in, from writing your biography to creating a concise synopsis
- How to tailor your submission and promote yourself through your submission
- Practical exercises to help you to complete the final polish of your script
- The Play Submissions Checklist Quiz to make sure it’s really ready to go!
How it works: all course materials will be live 15 May.
The course will remain live on the website so you can work through it as slowly or as quickly as you like – and come back to it as many times as you need!
How sign up: simply visit this page after 15 May to view the materials.