So, you’ve finished your play, but now what? You need to re-draft it but where do you begin?
Whether it’s picking apart your plot, sharpening your dialogue or getting your script submission ready, The Re-drafting Toolkit will provide you with the essentials you need to tackle those editing problems.
In ten weekly installments, the course will guide you through the common challenges writers face when re-drafting and allow you to write the very best version of your play!
1. Prep your tools!
Before you start re-drafting, get some prep done, so you can approach editing with a clear focus and make the most of your writing time.
2. Reworking your structure
Released 31 May 2018
3. Characters: when to build, when to demolish
Released 7 June 2018
4. Creating an explosive opening scene!
Released 14 June 2018
5. Streamlining the middle of your play
Released 21 June 2018
6. Dramatic Climax and ending with a bang!
Released 28 June 2018
7. Rethinking dialogue
Released 5 July 2018
8. Digging deeper: how ruthless is your editing style?
Released 12 July 2018
9. Polishing your script
Released 19 July 2018
10. Moving forward: what to do next
Released 26 July 2018